- Shoe returns will only be accepted if the items are in brand-new condition and without any damage to the items or their packaging.
- Any items returned with scuffing, scratches, dents, any type of damage and visible signs of wear will not be accepted and will be returned to the customer with a rejected refund request.
- All items must be returned in their original packaging with all coupons and vouchers included in the package.Shoe boxes should also be protected as they are considered part of the product, and your return may not be accepted if the box is damaged.
- United nude reserves the right to refuse the return of any merchandise that does not meet the above return requirements.
* We recommend you to try the shoes on carpeted surfaces.
- Returns can only be made within 14 days from the date of delivery.
- Returns made outside of the 14-day timeframe will not be accepted and sent back to the customer; and the shipping charge and/or any other charges incurred will be charged to the customer.
- To organize a return:
- Registered users must log in to their registered accounts. On the account page, click on the order number to return, select the item/items which you want to return from an order, follow the instructions, and submit. You will receive a notification.
- Guest users can navigate to the footer menu to find RETURNS CENTER where they can enter the Order Number & Email Id used while ordering, to find the order, and initiate the return process. You will receive a notification.
- All items are quality checked before dispatching, however, if you receive a damaged or faulty item, then please follow the above Return procedures. We will send you a replacement at no extra charge to you and/or pay for any return shipping.
- All items must be returned in one package.
- Your refund will be processed via the following methods:
- Credit Card/Bank account payments are refunded back to the card/bank used in the purchase.
- For Cash on Delivery Orders (COD), the refund will be processed as Store Credit to the customer's account on www.unitednude.ae
- Orders that are returned or diverted due to incorrect addresses, will be subject to additional charges based on the courier in the destination country, customer will be responsible for these additional charges, if any.
- United Nude will deduct the shipping charges, customs duties, and/or other local charges, if any, charged to United Nude at the time of receiving any return packages from customers for the total refund amount.
- Once a return has been received and accepted, a credit or refund will be processed within 21 business days. Customers will be notified via email when the return is complete.
OVERSEAS SHIPMENT POLICY
- Original shipping charges and custom duties, if any, incurred at the time of purchase are non-refundable. United Nude will deduct the shipping charges, customs duties, and/or other local charges, if any, charged to United Nude at the time of receiving any return packages from customers for the total refund amount.
- If you are located outside of the UAE, you will receive a duty bill from the courier company to receive your order.
- Orders shipping outside of the UAE may be subject to import duties, VAT, taxes, customs clearance charges and/or other local charges of the destination country. These additional charges, if any, are the sole responsibility of the customer.
- United Nude cannot be held accountable for charges incurred during the delivery of your order/package.
- Delivery delays may occur if your package is selected for inspection by your country’s Customs Department or Agency.
In the event that the customer disagrees to accept package for any reason whatsoever, or the Courier Company is unable to deliver the package to the provided ship-to address; and the undeliverable package is not picked up within 7 days at a designated local Courier Company's Access Point, United Nude is not responsible for the return to sender costs. Furthermore, United Nude is not responsible for re-shipping merchandise to the customer. The customer is responsible for the return to shipper fees and re-shipping costs due to failed deliveries.